Saturday 16 March 2013

Beavertown, Imperial Smog

Noteless for this Imperial Smog (Rocket?) from Beavertown, I was watching the new Bond, which was actually quite enjoyable. Bardem was quite creepy. If I recall correctly then, I'm guessing this is a ratcheted version of the delicious Smog Rocket? Just looking at the photo again, my nostrils fill up with thick smoky stoutiness. The booze in this one was very present, possibly too much for me. A slow sipper - this one lasted the best part of an hour I think. My first imperial porter/stout experience, I felt like I needed a cigar to go with it. Bought this from Royal Mile Whiskies. The second of these photographs is inside one of the lifts at the Tate Modern, Ava Jean and I visited there yesterday morning for a blast around the Turbine Hall (and I had a quick visit to Utobeer + Oddbins afterwards).

No comments:

Post a Comment